How to delete offending email addresses from the CRM so you can make sure that the system does not continue to send you failed delivery reports for the same email address.
Find the Email Address in the Delivery Report
When you receive a delivery report, scan through it and look for the email adress that has caused the newsletter to bounce:
The email address is listed next to 'Final-Recipient' and after 'rfc822;'
*(in this case the email has bounced because the email address is fake - a spammer is attempting to submit the form)
Go to the CRM
From the Dashboard Menu:
- click on CRM
- Click on Search - then search using the email address from the delivery report.
Search CRM for Customer
- Ensure that the Customers radio box is checked
- Paste the email address into the Search text area.
- Click on the blue Search button.
- The email address will be displayed.
- Click on View, the customer record will open.
- Click on the grey Delete button to delete the customer from the CRM