How to align images after you have imported them into a newsletter template.
Add the Cursor at the Start of the Line Where You Would Like Your image to Appear
First of all, to have the image line up with the top of your paragraph, click at the start of the first line to insert the flashing cursor.
Open the Image Manager
Click on the little icon at the top of the content area that looks like a mountain with a sun above it to open the image manager and find the image you would like to insert.
Choose Your Image
Navigate to the folder where you stored your image.
- Click on the name of the image file, you will see a preview of the file shown on the right side at the top of the image manager window.
- Click the blue Insert button.
Your image is Now Inserted
You will see that your image has been inserted exactly where you put the flashing cursor, but it is still floating on the left of the text.
We are now going to align the image so that it floats on the right of the text which will wrap around it. We are also going to add a margin to the left of the image so that there is some space between the text and the image itself.
Aligning the Image.
- Click on the image to highlight it.
- Click on the Properties Icon.
Align the image to the Right.
- Click on the Image Alignment drop-down menu
- Click on the little icon that represents a block of content aligned to the right.
Give the Image a Margin
We are going to give the image a margin to stop the text butting up right against it.
- In the Properties box at the bottom, you will see four Margin drop-down menus. Click in the one labelled Left and type in 20px.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.
Your Image is Now Aligned
Save All Changes.
To save all the changes you have made to your image, click on the Save Draft button.